Sat May 14 kid-friendly Mothers Day Celebration with Mothers Out Front

Margaret McCasland

Mothers Out Front Tompkins
Invites You To A
Family Friendly Mothers Day Celebration!
Saturday, May 14, 2-4 pm
Cass Park Pavilion in Ithaca (Just outside the Children's Garden)
Rain or shine

Join Mothers Out Front Tompkins for a free event celebrating mothers and parents of all kinds!

Come connect with the volunteers of MOFT, a local, women-led team of mothers, grandmothers, and other folks organizing for a safe climate future for all children.

Bring the kids for some earth-centered activities:
-Fold a recycled newspaper pot and plant a bean to bring home, as a Mothers Day gift, or just to enjoy watching it grow
-Create a picture of something you love about nature, your family, or your community to send to NY elected officials asking them to prioritize climate and protect the beautiful place we live

We'll be gathering at the Cass Park Pavilion in Ithaca, which is just outside the Ithaca Children's Garden, and right next to a playground and an easy parking lot.

We are excited to see you there and connect with our community!
Please Share Widely!
RSVP at:

@MOFTompkins on Twitter and Instagram