Please urge passage of New York Health Act!

Ruth Yarrow

Only 10 days remain in this state legislative session and state leaders need to hear that we want universal healthcare!. This week the New York Health Act passed the Assembly Codes Committee so it's moving, but urgently needs our support.

It's easy to call, email and/or tweet at lawmakers using this action tool from Campaign for New York Health: https://p2a.co/2p2JS3f. Tell them we need to pass the New York Health Act before they go home in June.

Nearly half of insured adults report difficulty affording their out-of-pocket costs and Black households are more likely to hold medical debt. The New York Health Act would go a long way toward meeting medical needs of ALL New Yorkers.

Please take 2 minutes to contact state lawmakers in support of healthcare for all: https://p2a.co/2p2JS3f.

Thanks! Ruth