One way to help Palestinians

Ruth Yarrow

Dear Friends, Since the bombers and bombs causing the horrendous destruction and death in Gaza originate from our country, I've been under the weight of what I can do.  Here is a suggestion from a wonderful couple I know from when I worked with Physicians for Social Responsibility in WA; he is an MD, she's a palliative care nurse:
"A good way to help, I think, is through the Gaza Mental Health Foundation.  I'm on the advisory board and know they have been doing a lot of work in several areas, including some women's clinics.  You can donate to them online and because they are all volunteer, they don't take out money for staff.  Gazamentalhealth.org  will get you to the foundation."
That website provides you their mailing address so you can also send a check.
Thanks for considering a donation.  Ruth Yarrow