Fw: 2nd Annual Take-Out Dinner Fundraiser to Support Local Immigrants - pre-order now!

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

Information on the Ithaca Sanctuary Alliance dinner fundraiser is below.

Gina

Hello friends!

Thank you for your generous past support of the Ithaca Sanctuary Alliance fundraising dinner. We are again offering a take-out meal fundraiser this December to raise money for our local Sanctuary family and other families who may need assistance in the future. Immigration continues to be a challenging issue facing millions of people seeking a better life. If this issue remains important to you, join the Ithaca Sanctuary Alliance (ISA) by supporting the 2nd Annual Fall Sanctuary Fundraiser. Place your pre-order: https:// bit.ly/Ithaca-Supports-Immigrants-2021

Our current Sanctuary Family from Guatemala, Drucila and Jessie, rely on generous support from the community. Due to the pandemic legal cases involving immigration are taking longer than usual and funds are needed for housing, food, utilities, childcare, health, education, transportation, and other expenditures. Our goal is to raise $8,000.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

PRE-ORDER TAKE-OUT MEALS by Nov 26th for pickup on
SATURDAY DECEMBER 4th, 2021 from 4:00pm-6:00pm
@ First Congregational Church (309 Highland Rd., Ithaca NY)

$20+ suggested per meal

WHAT’S FOR DINNER?

Each Meal:
- Guatemalan stew (chicken or vegetarian)
- White rice
- Guatemalan Champurradas (sugar cookies)

YOUR GENEROSITY MAKES A DIFFERENCE!

Donate generously! Give in honor of friends, loved ones - this would make a lovely pre-holiday gift for your friends or neighbors. Your donation will directly provide for local immigrants in need. If you have the means, please consider making your donation as generous as possible. Our goal is to raise at least $8,000. If you wish to skip the take-out meals and simply donate to this worthy effort, please visit: https://fccithaca.org/donate/, open the Secure Donation Form, create an online profile, and choose” Sanctuary Ministries Fundraiser Dinner“.

QUESTIONS?

Contact: Michael Smith mismith.ithaca@...

A limited number of meals will be available the day of, but we cannot guarantee one if you don't pre-order.

For those without transportation, or if you aren't going out, please let us know; we hope to arrange delivery service.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing your pre-order! Please share among local friends and social media connections.

Thank you!

The Ithaca Sanctuary Alliance member and the FCCI Sanctuary Ministries Team