Fundraiser for Ithaca Sanctuary Alliance / Dec 4

Elizabeth Schneider

Wed, Oct 27, 2021 1:31 pm
Ithaca Sanctuary Alliance (ithacasanctuaryalliance@...)To:you (Bcc) + 1 more Details
Hi Everyone--Here is a template email for you to circulate with everyone in your congregations/organizations. Feel free to adapt, either for emails or for social medai, bulletins, newsletters, etc.  The form for signing up to volunteer for the event itself will go out later tonight or tomorrow.  I'll try to get minutes from the meeting together by then too.  Thanks as always!  Michael

Hello friends!

Immigration continues to be a challenging issue facing millions of people seeking a better life. If this issue is important to you, join FCCI Sanctuary Ministries and the Ithaca Sanctuary Alliance (ISA) by supporting the 2nd Annual Fall Sanctuary Fundraiser to support immigrant families in Ithaca! Place your pre-order:

https:// bit.ly/Ithaca-Supports-Immigrants-2021

Our current Sanctuary Family from Guatemala, Drucila and Jessie, rely on generous support from the community. Due to the pandemic legal cases involving immigration are taking longer than usual and funds are needed for housing, food, utilities, childcare, health, education, transportation, and other expenditures. Our goal is to raise $8,000.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

PRE-ORDER TAKE-OUT MEALS for pickup on
SATURDAY DECEMBER 4th, 2021 from 4:00pm-6:00pm
@ First Congregational Church (309 Highland Rd., Ithaca NY)
$20+ suggested per meal

WHAT’S FOR DINNER?

Each Meal:
- Guatemalan stew (chicken or vegetarian)
- White rice
- Guatemalan Champurradas (sugar cookies)

YOUR GENEROSITY MAKES A DIFFERENCE!

Donate generously! Give in honor of friends, loved ones - this would make a lovely pre-holiday gift for your friends or neighbors. Your donation will directly provide for local immigrants in need. If you have the means, please consider making your donation as generous as possible. Our goal is to raise at least $8,000. If you wish to skip the take-out meals and simply donate to this worthy effort, please visit: https://fccithaca.org/donate/, open the Secure Donation Form, create an online profile, and choose” Sanctuary Ministries Fundraiser Dinner“.

QUESTIONS?

Contact: Michael Smith mismith.ithaca@...

A limited number of meals will be available the day of, but we cannot guarantee one if you don't pre-order.

For those without transportation, or if you aren't going out, please let us know; we hope to arrange delivery service.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing your pre-order! Please share among local friends and social media connections.

--
To send an email to this group, address it to IthacaSanctuaryAlliance@....
December 4 Fundraiser! Distribute Far and Wide!