Free legal clinics to help Ukrainian nationals seek Temporary Protected Immigration Status

Amala Lane

I received this email from a law firm offering free legal clinics for Ukrainians - please share with anyone you know who might need this or who might be part of an Orthodox church or Ukrainian community.  I've attached flyers in both English and Ukrainian. Thanks! Amala

A colleague in my law firm's Syracuse office has helped to organize free legal clinics to help Ukrainian nationals seek temporary protected immigration status, and I thought it might be helpful to disseminate the information to anyone with ties to the local Ukrainian community.  Attached are flyers regarding the free clinics – please feel free to forward these to anyone you think might find them useful, as the organization offers service to people in Tompkins County and most of the surrounding counties.

Virginia A. Tesi

Bousquet Holstein PLLC

200 East Buffalo Street, Suite 402 | Ithaca, New York 14850

Tel: 607.882.2068 | Fax: 607.272.8806 | Email: VTesi@... | www.BHlawPLLC.com