Call on State Reps to Pass NY Health Act!

Ruth Yarrow

I made all the following calls in 14 minutes.  It could take you less time if you just say you support passing the New York Health Act this session.  Thanks, Ruth

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tompkins County Democratic Committee <tompkinscountydemocrats@...>
Date: Thu, May 20, 2021 at 9:17 AM
Subject: Call on State Reps to Pass NY Health Act!
To: <rmyarrow@...>

Hello TCDC Members and Volunteers,

The New York Health Act is on track to pass in the State legislature in late June, near the end of this current session. This is possible for the first time because the Democrats are in the majority in both the NYS Assembly and Senate.

Speak out with your support by calling the offices, mailing a letter or emailing key elected officials in Albany. Having a flood of communication until the bill passes both houses is essential. The vote is projected for the second week of June. Below is the contact info to speak out in favor of the New York Health Act. While the Republican senators who represent Tompkins County are doubtful yes votes, they need to hear from us too. The COVID pandemic has only made the need for universal health care more obvious.  It always is a good idea to identify yourself by name as a constituent.

Governor Andrew Cuomo
1-518-474-8390 | Office hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Contact By Mail:
The Honorable Andrew M. Cuomo
Governor of New York State
NYS State Capitol Building
Albany, NY 12224

Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie
Speaker@...
518-455-3791

Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins
scousins@...
(518) 455-2585

Assemblywoman Anna Kelles
kellesa@...
518-455-5444

Senator Tom O’Mara
omara@...
518-455-2091

Senator Pamela Helmings
helming@...
518-455-2366

Senator Peter Oberacker
Oberacker@...
518-455-3131
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Email
Instagram

This email was sent to rmyarrow@...
Tompkins County Democratic Committee · P.O. Box 6798 · Ithaca, NY 14851 · USA