sponsor Catholic Worker Peace Trot by Ruth Yarrow?

Ruth Yarrow

Dear Friends, Due to a health scare about my daughter (resolved!) I'm a bit late doing my 5 K (3.1 mile) Catholic Worker fundraiser Peace Trot.  I plan to do it on Monday morning, probably up one side of Treman Gorge and back down the other.  If anyone would like to sponsor me for any amount it would all go to the work of the Catholic Worker in Ithaca.  You could make checks out to Ithaca Catholic Worker and mail or bring them to me at 224 Cleveland Ave, Ithaca 14850.  Thank you for considering this!  Ruth Yarrow  Questions?  You can email me or call me at 206-512-0688.  THank you!