7 pm TONIGHT Thurs. June 30: an hour of resonance with Earth

Margaret McCasland

An invitation from Sheree Cammer and the F.U.N. folks

(a "Friends in Unity with Nature" spin-off of NYYM’s Earthcare Working Group)

Hello! Do you have time to breathe together? Stretch, relax, center and balance?

I invite you into an ecstatic hour of Friends in Unity with Nature (F.U.N.). Let’s tune in to the slow deep resonance.

On zoom, in person, or wherever we are without either. Preferably out of doors in nature, drenched in birdsong and breathing tree air. If not, I can probably transport you here to my backyard paradise surrounded by woods, if you like.

I often burst into bird calling or happy hymns. Maybe you will too.

A message may come through, or past messages may ask you to share.

What is the next sacred instruction I/you/we are to follow?

What has Nature got us doing?

Join us from 7-8 pm this evening by zoom, or simply resonate with us at the same time via the connections we each share with all Creation.

OPTIONAL RSVP: reply to this email or use this form:

https://forms.gle/1eKzr9gzRTAM8wf8A

ZOOM LINK:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89962127892?pwd=22M5uSTTEChcjnmQM5iFUYCzCQGKjL.1

Meeting ID: 899 6212 7892

Passcode: nature

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,89962127892#,,,,*243966# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)