Inside Outside Letter Writing Collective: A Project of NYYM

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

 I am the coordinator of a program under the care of the NYYM Prisons Committee with a mission to connect incarcerated people within New York Yearly Meeting who attend (or have attended) a prison Quaker worship group with Friends on the outside.  During these very difficult times, connection with outside Friends is critical in many ways for incarcerated Quakers and we are in great need of people willing to write letters.  Our program - the Inside Outside Letter Writing Collective - provides ongoing support to all members of the collective.

Sign up to participate here:  https://www.nyym.org/content/inside-outside.

I would be very happy to schedule a visit with you to talk about the program and answer questions after Meeting for Worship one Sunday.

Thank you for your help.

IIn the light

Judy Meikle
Coordinator Inside Outside Program