May 2020 Minutes of Area Congregations Together (ACT), and Reports

Jim Grant

Dear f/Friends,

My apologies for sending these documents out in such an untimely manner.  I am just 'learning my job', and was not clear about how or how much to send out to interested meeting members.

I have attached a copy of the minutes of the May 2020 meeting, as well as a Treasurer's Report and reports from the two food pantries that ACT supports - the Lansing Pantry and the Ithaca Kitchen Cupboard.

I will be sending similar information from the June 2020 meeting shortly.

Peace,
Jim Grant

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.  To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.

R. Buckminster Fuller

Join witness@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.