From: Joanna Green <joannajgreen@...>
To: talking-circle-alumni <talking-circle-alumni@...>; tc-surj <tc-surj@...>; antiracistsinenfield@googlegroups com <antiracistsinenfield@...>; Tompkins Poor Peoples Campaign <tompkinspoorpeoplescampaign@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2022, 05:18:14 PM EDT
Subject: [Talking Circle Alum] It's Movement Time: An Introduction to the Poor People's Campaign

Join us Saturday May 21st, at 10:30am!

It’s Movement Time: An Introduction to the Poor People’s Campaign

What is the Poor People’s Campaign? What is the movement we are building? And why is this movement time? Join us on this virtual call as we discuss the history of the Poor People’s Campaign from 1968 to today, the strategies and structure of the campaign and their importance, and our local and statewide efforts. We will engage in conversation to identify ways we are all affected by the interlocking evils and explore ways we can work together to further our fight against these systems oppression and lift from the bottom. Whether you don’t know much about the Poor People’s Campaign or have been with us for a while, join us for this important conversation to move forward together.

RSVP for call details here!

This is a great opportunity to learn more about the campaign, how you can get involved, and help mobilize to the June 18 Mass Poor People's and Low Wage Workers' Assembly and Moral March on Washington and to the Polls! You can register for a bus seat here.

Forward Together,

NYSPPC Coordinating Committee

SUPPORT OUR WORK
To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from New York Poor People's Campaign, please click here.

--
Joanna Green

Talking Circles on Race and Racism are a program of the Multicultural Resource Center: http://www.multicultural-resource.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Talking Circle Alumni" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/talking-circle-alumni/CAMqhGmeaLx%2B40qjR3%3DJ72i3KU2vb8ahg3rwLaqY9kNr94-e0Zw%40mail.gmail.com.

Join witness@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.