From: Willow Maisel <wm273@...>
To: "tc-hsc-l@..." <tc-hsc-l@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 11:01:52 AM EDT
Subject: Upcoming Training Sessions for Volunteer Drivers!

Hello everyone,

The Healthful Transitions Team under URO has partnered with OAR to provide much-needed rides for people in Re-Entry. These include transportation to essential appointments they might have, such as court appointments or medical appointments. To do this, we train volunteer drivers who sign up to be a part of our Transportation Network!

Our next Volunteer Driving Training meeting will be this Thursday, March 17th, from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. If you cannot make it to this one, we will have another one on April 21st from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.

Below are the Zoom links for both meetings, as well as the flyer for the event. Please feel free to invite anyone you think would be interested in both events. We greatly appreciate anybody who signs up. Thank you kindly!

For any further questions please email Temitayo Sanusi Parkinson at tos5@....

0.jpg

————

To register for the March Session, please click here:
When: Mar 17, 2022 05:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://cornell.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkde6vpjksHdIl1OvWC1nND5vJ7THpxXgS

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

————

To register for the April Session, please click here:
When: Apr 21, 2022 05:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://cornell.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkdOitrTwqH9aXn0Cc_ILFrcMd9782Ehkd

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

The Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County
Over 45 Years of Creating Solutions Together!

To learn more about HSC, follow us on facebook!

Join witness@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.