Naomi Klein in The Intercept on the current situation

Carol Clarke

Passing on this comprehensive analysis of our current global political situation with fossil fuel industry at the core.

Brilliant and balanced.

Carol Clarke

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .    Barbara Brown Taylor

A walk in the world, all that gravity, with breath and heartbeat in your ears...  adrienne maree brown

https://theintercept.com/2022/03/01/war-climate-crisis-putin-trump-oil-gas/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The%20Intercept%20Newsletter

--
Barbara Regenspan

207 Cascadilla Ave, Ithaca, NY 14850
phone: 607-227-9612
Truth may be vital, but without love, it is unbearable

--
To contact the TC SURJ Coordinating Team, send email to tcsurj@....
---

Join witness@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.