Spring into Spring with beautiful Hanging Baskets to support Sanctuary Ministries!

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

I was asked to share this with Friends.

Gina

Looking forward to gorgeous blooms all summer long? Order hanging baskets now to support the on-going Sanctuary Ministries efforts at First Congregational Church. We ordered two last year and they were in full flower until well into September! If you would like to order, select the varieties from the attached order form and either contact me to place the order. You can pay by check or by using the FCCI donations page and selecting the drop-down option for the hanging baskets fundraiser. All profits will be used to support Drucila and her daughter.
Flowers are coming....
Peace,
Kristen

Spring Fundraiser to Support Sanctuary Ministries

Beautiful Hanging Baskets

If you would like to order some BEAUTIFUL hanging baskets, please click on the link below, or open the attachment, and follow the ordering instructions.

View the options and Order Now

Orders and Payment Due by Saturday, May 8

Pickup at FCCI on Wednesday, May 19 between 4-6pm

Questions? Email Nancy Weislogel at nweislogel@...

Thank you!

Nancy C. Weislogel

FCCI Sanctuary Ministries – Caring Team Lead

nweislogel@...

Cell: 607-351-2332

Join witness@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.