Re: [TC SURJ] March 9/5 with AntiRacists in Enfield

Amala Lane

Dear Friends,

It's unfortunate but I do not think people who are not already part of their Quaranteam or pod should be inside a car together even if they wear masks and sit as far apart as possible.  Carpooling is risky.

I still hope people can go.

Peace,
Amala

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 9:47 AM Nancy Tonachel Gabriel <ntg2@...> wrote:
Solidarity with our rural neighbors. Carpooling recommended.
Nancy Gabriel
PO Box 852
Ithaca NY 14851-0852
607-339-7123 call or text

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joanna Green <joannajgreen@...>
Subject: [TC SURJ] March 9/5 with AntiRacists in Enfield
Date: August 29, 2020 at 11:04:59 PM EDT
To: tc-surj <tc-surj@...>, talking-circle-alumni <talking-circle-alumni@...>, Enfield Connects <enfield-connects@...>

Hello Friends-  Attached is a flyer and additional details about an event that we are planning in Enfield. It's happening next Saturday morning, 9/5--we hope you'll come and support our efforts!  We need numbers!

AntiRacists
inEnfield

We are Marching in
Support of Black Lives

Saturday, September 5th
Join us as we demonstrate awareness of the injustices faced by People of Color every day and our commitment to bringing about necessary change in our communitand    beyond.

We will meet for our peaceful march at 9:30AM at the Enfield Park & Ride across from the Town Hall (168 Enfield Main Rd. Ithaca). Please wear a mask and plan to observe safe distancing practices.  Accommodations will be made for those unable to walk the full distance. Questions? Contact AntiRacistsInEnfield@....

Please park behind the Town Hall garage or at the Park and Ride. No parking in the front of the Town Hall garage and please do not block the Fire Company access drive.

Black Lives Matter
in Enfield

--
To contact the TC SURJ Coordinating Team, send email to tcsurj@....