No War with Russia Rally today 10 am CVS/Wegmans bridge peace triangle

Amala Lane

Dear Friends, Peace is one of our core ministries so I am sharing this across all of our communications groups. In Peace, Amala

No War with Russia Rally

Please Post to Local Groups. Join Ithaca Catholic Workers, CODEPINK, and
allies on Saturday, February 5, 2022, at 10-11 am, at the CVS/ Wegman's
bridge, Ithaca, NY, to demand an end to the drumbeat of war with Russia
over Ukraine!

This rally will coincide with activities around the country and in Europe
to resist the normalization of war and demand that not a single bullet or
gun be sent to Ukraine! Diplomacy not war! Check Codepink.org for a look at
all the cities rallying with us.

Bring pink signs with the following messages:

- No War with Russia @CODEPINK #NoWarWithRussia
- NO to war YES to peace! @ CODEPINK #NoWarWithRussia
- Give PEACE a budget! @ CODEPINK #NoWarWithRussia
- Fund HEALTHCARE NOT WARFARE #NoWarWithRussia @ CODEPINK
- Fund CHILDCARE & HOUSING NOT WARFARE #NoWarWithRussia

Sign Codepink's petitions to stop war with Russia & learn more here!
<https://www.codepink.org/russia> | Download graphics and posters here!
<https://www.codepink.org/no_war_with_russia_graphics_and_posters>

 See you there in PINK!

Join community@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.