travelling to nyc - shared driving request

Amala Lane

Dear Friends,

Interested in visiting NYC? I'm leaving Wednesday morning and returning Friday early evening next week. I'm fully vaccinated and request the same. I will be returning with a car loaded with items from a small storage locker so I will travel lightly and require the same - only one bag per person. Must have a good driving record. No need for help with gas. Doesn't include a place to stay or food though I'm happy to share meals (quicks stops only) on the drive.

Please let me know by Friday.  I should also note that this is subject to change as information comes in about COVID.

Warmly,

Amala

Join community@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.