Topics

Zoom link for ACT Thanksgiving Service, Sunday, November 22nd

Margaret McCasland

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jim Grant <jag8452@...>
Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 9:54 AM
Subject: Zoom link for ACT Thanksgiving Service, Sunday, November 22nd
To: Margaret McCasland <mamccasland@...>

Dear friends,

Area Congregations Together (ACT), of which IMM is a member, has been holding in-person Thanksgiving Services for many years.  This year, because of very different circumstances, we will be holding our service by Zoom, on Sunday, November 22nd, at 3 p.m.

Here is the information for the Zoom call:

Topic: ACT Thanksgiving Service

Time: Nov 22, 2020 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89541414975?pwd=NU9lazc1MzdPSFZEbTJqZ2FlTXNxQT09

Meeting ID: 895 4141 4975

Passcode: THANKS

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,89541414975#,,,,,,0#,,781514# US (New York)

Peace,
Jim Grant

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.  To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.

R. Buckminster Fuller