Your thoughts please! On FCNL priorities, Sunday 3/27 at 12:30

Ruth Yarrow

Dear Friends,  Peace and Social Justice Committee invites you to share your concerns with FCNL as they set their priorities for the coming year (2023).  PLEASE JOIN US THIS COMING SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 12:30 VIA ZOOM FOR AN HOUR OF SHARING about what we would like to see FCNL focus on in 2023.  FCNL values having many Friends giving input, and especially when we meet, even for a short hour, and reaching a sense of the issues we think most deserve FCNL's excellent work in Washington DC.  The link is below.  Questions?  Call Ruth Yarrow at 206-512-0688 or email rmyarrow@...