Topics

Worship sharing at 7 pm tonight

Nancy Riffer

Join us for worship sharing this evening on zoom at 7 pm.

Cai Quirk will be leading worship sharing with the following query:

How does Worship deepen my relationship with the Divine? How is that inspiration carried over into my daily life?

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86721804404?pwd=TjlTa0NoRUtnRHMyTW9mcmdTeUEvdz09

Meeting ID: 867 2180 4404
Password: 455368
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,86721804404# US (New York)
+12133388477,,86721804404# US (Los Angeles)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)

Meeting ID: 867 2180 4404
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kXq0ucIMp
Nancy Riffer for M&W

The listserv is for announcements pertaining to official events of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends only. For community discussion of interests to Friends, try our groups.io list. Please send a blank email to community+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io.

Nancy Riffer

For technical support during the zoom meeting Cai can be reached at cai@....