Topics

Worship sharing

Nancy Riffer

Join us for worship sharing Tuesday evening (tomorrow) from 7 pm - 8:30.

Cai Quirk will be leading worship sharing with the following query:

How do I practice listening to the truth which may be revealed by others?

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86721804404?pwd=TjlTa0NoRUtnRHMyTW9mcmdTeUEvdz09

Meeting ID: 867 2180 4404
Password: 455368

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)

For technical help, contact Cai Quirk at cai@...

The listserv is for announcements pertaining to official events of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends only. For community discussion of interests to Friends, try our groups.io list. Please send a blank email to community+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io.