Topics

Winter Gathering this Saturday (January 16)

Bronwyn Mohlke

Friends,

Here is the invitation to register for Winter Gathering, which will take place via Zoom this Saturday, January 16.  We'll be sending out a schedule for the day soon.  The plan is to have Friends arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 that morning, and then have some time for worship before we break into small groups in the morning, to share about how we as individuals as well as as Meetings are doing, and thinking ahead to Spring Gathering (which will be in mid-May).  Regional Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business will take place in the afternoon.

We hope to see many of you there.

If you have any questions, please contact Angela Hopkins, Antonia Saxon, or me (Bronwyn).

Hello Friends,

Farmington-Scipio's Winter Gathering will be January 16.  We would like Friends to register in advance, if possible.

To register, please use this link:

We look forward to virtually seeing you very soon.

In peace,

FSRM Gatherings Organizers