Topics

We are discontinuing worship sharing sessions

Nancy Riffer

Ministry and worship has decided to discontinue worship sharing on Tuesday evenings. It was meaningful for the weeks we held it.

At this time we no longer have someone who is willing to coordinate the meetings. Contact me if you have ideas and would like to take up organizing worship sharing again.

The listserv is for announcements pertaining to official events of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends only. For community discussion of interests to Friends, try our groups.io list. Please send a blank email to community+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io.