Virtual Caroling - Friday

Melissa Travis Dunham

Friends,

As you saw from Barbara Chase's email yesterday, a few holiday events are being organized by some Friends. I offered to facilitate a casual caroling Zoom event on Christmas Eve, starting at 4:30. This will be informal; just a chance for us to spend time together and sing some favorite Christmas carols.

As you probably have already experienced, singing over Zoom is difficult. To make this work, we'll ask 1 person to be unmuted and to lead the song, while the rest of us keep our microphones muted and sing along at home.

Do you have a favorite Christmas Carol you want to sing? We're taking requests! Please send me an email with the name of the carol so Margaret McCasland and I have time to track down the lyrics before Friday.

The Zoom details for this event are below. I look forward to seeing you!
Melissa Travis Dunham

Join the online Holiday Event by clicking this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87192672191?pwd=MHV2WlNyWXpsOHRtblA2bGlMVDUvZz09

Meeting ID: 871 9267 2191
Passcode: peace

To join by phone, call 929-205-6099 and enter the meeting ID when prompted
Meeting ID: 871 9267 2191

_._,_._,_