Urgent: Please hold Martin Willitts in the light for his heart

Elizabeth V. Keokosky

Hello Friends
I have has an urgent call from Linda Griggs, an attendee from Syracuse, to please hold Martin Willitts in the light as he goes to the emergency ward for his heart. Betsy

Bronwyn Mohlke

Friends,

Linda just called me to share the relieving news that Martin is home again, and tests reassured Martin and Linda that he is not having issues with his heart.

They both very much appreciated being held in the Light.

Bronwyn