From: New York Yearly Meeting <communications@...>
Date: July 7, 2021 at 3:21:45 PM EDT
To: MSMellie@...
Subject: Update on NYYM Interest Groups

View this email in your browser

Update on NYYM Interest Groups

Today is Day Three of the 19 Days of Interest Groups and we’ve got news.

First, registration is still open and will be open for each Interest Group until two days before that Interest Group meets. For example, you can register for Interest Groups being held this Friday until Wednesday night at 11:59 p.m.

Interest Groups graphicSecond, many of the multi-session Interest Groups have opened their registration for Friends who want to attend the 2nd or 3rd sessions but missed the first session. For example, “Sanctuary In Song” met Monday morning and will meet again on Wednesday, July 21, at 9 a.m. If you missed the first session, registration has been re-opened so you can now register for the second session. (If you registered for the first session, you DO NOT have to register again.) Other multi-session Interest Groups that began this week and welcome new participants: “How Can Spirit Dwell In Us When There Are People Who Do Things We Dislike?,” “The Nuts & Bolts of Running A Monthly Meeting,” “Turning Conflict and Difference Into Opportunities for Spiritual Growth,” “Faith, Witness & The Law,” and “Blended/Hybrid Worship.”

Third, a schedule change: “My Spiritual Journey At Work” Interest Group has been moved from July 17 to July 10 at 11:30 a.m. If you have already registered, you will receive an email asking if you are still able to attend on the new date and time. If the new date and time now makes it feasible for you to attend, you can register until the end of Thursday, July 8.

View the 2021 Interest Groups Program.
View the 2021 Interest Groups Master Schedule.

Register now by clicking on this link

If you have questions or concerns, please contact interest-group-coordinators@....

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2021 New York Yearly Meeting, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
info@...

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp