Topics

Two music videos about Covid-19

Nancy Riffer

Parody of " I Will Survive" for teachers during coronavirus

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 12:26 AM Amala Lane <laneamala@...> wrote:

Dear Friends,

If I receive another long-winded email from my job about all that's being done by that institution - my brain will melt. You might be nearing saturation on this topic too. But to help remedy the grim melt-down, here are two music videos on the subject that might enlighten as they lighten the mood:

Bye, Corona! by Sing out Luise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEkq_XDj5nM

A news video with clips from a celebrity choreographer in Vietnam who started a corona-virus hand-washing dance craze. Yes, it went, well, you know:

Kind and loving regards,
Amala

Amala Lane <laneamala@...>