Topics

Today's daily check-in ended early

Amala Lane

Dear Friends,

Today's daily check-in ended early because I was the only one there. Granted I felt the presence of the entire Meeting but I was the only one signed in on Zoom.

I held myself and the Meeting in the Light and carried that over to whoever came to mind. There are many in need of care and healing. May all be well and have a good evening.

Loving regards,
Amala

The listserv is for announcements pertaining to official events of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends only. For community discussion of interests to Friends, try our groups.io list. Please send a blank email to to announcements+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io.