Topics

Thanksgiving worship at Hector

Tommy Brown

Dear Friends,

In addition to Sunday worship the last two weeks of this month, we are also planning a Thanksgiving Day Meeting for worship, all at 10AM.  The Thanksgiving Day worship will be followed by appropriately distanced fellowship accompanied by hot apple cider, which has become a custom in recent years and which will be provided.  I hope you can join us for as many of these Meetings as you can.  A decision about whether to continue to worship at Hector beyond these three Meetings will be made and circulated later this month.

Tom