Second Threshing Session on NYYM Finances is June 10

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

You guys! This is tomorrow, but there is still a little room in it for YOU to join us!

Gina

View this email in your browser
Second of Three Threshing Sessions on NYYM Finances is This Thursday
June 10, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.

You are invited to share your voice at a threshing session to consider how NYYM uses our resources. Specifically we will talk about our financial resources: how NYYM spends money, how we hope NYYM will spend money, how we decide what to spend money on.

2nd Threshing Session graphicA threshing session is an opportunity to consider everyone’s concerns and expectations and to help season matters under consideration; no decisions are made at these sessions. There are two remaining threshing sessions on NYYM's finances to choose from (you can attend more than one session.)

  • Thursday, June 10, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, June 19, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

You may find it helpful to review, in advance, a Q&A on NYYM's finances, including how the budget is created, what budget matters Friends are concerned about right now, and how we got to where we are.

Please register here for one or more of these virtual sessions!

COME AND BE HEARD!

Questions? Contact Elaine Learnard or the NYYM office.

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Email

Copyright © 2021 New York Yearly Meeting, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
office@...

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp