Topics

Reminder for today's IMM Check-in

Amala Lane

Join us for Daily Check-Ins throughout the week through Zoom. These meetings are an opportunity to connect with Friends: worship, talk, ask for help, offer help, build community. Check-ins are available Monday-Friday, 5-5:45pm and Saturdays, 10-10:45am.

We will begin with 15 minutes of silent worship and then open it up to discussion for the final half hour.  I'm hosting today. :)

IMM Daily Check-In
Mar 17, 2020 05:00 PM

By phone:
(929) 205-6099
Meeting ID: 997 004 069

By computer:
NOTE: If you have never used Zoom on your device before, please allow yourself a few extra minutes, as you will be prompted to download some basic software before connecting.

If you are struggling to connect to the call, please email clerk@... or call my home phone at (607) 2727-2512 to request technical assistance. It is best to try and login/call in a bit early if you suspect you may need assistance.

The listserv is for announcements pertaining to official events of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends only. For community discussion of interests to Friends, try our groups.io list. Please send a blank email to to announcements+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io.