Reminder: Barbara Barry's memorial tomorrow, 4/2/22

Melissa Travis Dunham

Friends,

The Memorial Meeting for Worship for Barbara Barry will be tomorrow, April 2, at 2pm at our Hector Meetinghouse (5066 Perry City Rd, Trumansburg, NY 14886). Masks are required to be worn, unless eating or drinking. The Memorial Meeting will be held outside, under a big tent. Temperatures are forecast to be in the mid 40s with no rain (yay!). Dress for outside conditions, probably including boots or shoes that can manage ground that is likely quite squishy.

There will be side walls on three sides of the tent to keep out the breeze and cold. This will also limit airflow, especially in the section of the tent farthest from the Meetinghouse. We plan to arrange the chairs so there are flexibility and options, depending on your own comfort level in sitting near other people.

Parking:

Parking is only along the road, though you can pull up near or into the Meetinghouse driveway to drop off passengers, if needed. Please follow these guidelines when parking:

  • Make sure you park with all 4 tires off the road, outside the white line.

  • You can park on either side of the road (this was new information we learned last year).

  • Do not block neighbors’ driveways, including to leave enough space on either side of the driveways so they can easily and safely leave or enter.

  • Do not park within 30 feet of the intersection.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Bronwyn Mohlke.

Thanks

Melissa Travis Dunham