From: Powell House <info@...>
Date: March 17, 2022 at 5:00:39 PM EDT
To: MSMellie@...
Subject: Recently added at PoHO!

Recently Added to the Powell House Calendar!
What Can We Do to Help
the People of Ukraine ?!
Wednesday, March 30th
@ 6:30 PM EDT, via Zoom

Concerned for the people of Ukraine and the worsening humanitarian crisis they are facing? Wondering how you might best help them? Spee Braun will lead a discussion during which we will explore our desire to help and learn about practical and effective ways to do so. Please join us--register below.
Spee Braun has engaged in international development and humanitarian work all over the world. She currently serves as a management consultant for international non-governmental organizations (NGOs), foundations, universities, and other entities that are implementing programs to improve global health and nutrition, ensure all children obtain an education and are protected, promote peace and justice, and address climate change. Spee lives in the Quaker Intentional Village-Canaan in East Chatham, NY, and is a member of Old Chatham Quaker Meeting.
This event is free of charge, but we'd like to have you register below, and then
you will be sent the link to the session.