Topics

raking leaves at Hector

Jim Finlay

Dear Friends,

If you'd like to get some low-impact exercise and fresh air, please consider visiting the grounds of the Hector Meetinghouse and rake some leaves. We hope to take advantage of the amazing weather over the next week or so. In support of social distancing, we won't have a traditional workday, but instead we encourage people to swing by at a convenient time to rake. Feel free to bring your own rake, though there some rakes in the pavilion along with bags for the leaves. You can leave any bags that are full in the pavilion and I'll haul them away.

Thanks and hope to see there (and some full leaf bags!)

Best,

Jim Finlay, Hector Committee