Topics

QuakerSpeak tomorrow morning: New Series: God and Quakerism, starting with 'How do Quakers Read the Bible'?

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
Tomorrow morning at 9:30 we will start a new QuakerSpeak series:  God and Quakerism with the video  'How do Quakers Read the Bible'

Here is the link to the video:

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

There is no password for this meeting whether phone or device.
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

The full series will be:

1. How do Quakers Read the Bible
2. Unlearning God: How Unbelieving Helped me Believe
3. What do Quakers Believe about God? - this one is longer than usual but great - we will start QuakerSpeak early for this one
4. Christ has Come to Teach Us Himself

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Carol

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr