Topics

QuakerSpeak tomorrow morning at 9:30: The 7 Most Quaker Bible Verses

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
Tomorrow morning at 9:30 we will have another QuakerSpeak discussion - the last in our series on faith and community.   Tomorrow's video will be
The Top 7 Most Quaker Bible Verses .

Here is the link:

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

Password: friends
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

I hope you can join us!!

The full series on faith and community is:
Sunday 11/15:  What is a Quaker? - the link to this is below if you want to refresh your memory (or catch up)

Sunday 12/6:    How to Listen for a Leading -  the link to this is below if you want to refresh your memory (or catch up)

Sunday 12/20:  Quaker Spiritual Disciplines - the link to this is below if you want to refresh your memory (or catch up)

Sunday 1/3/21: The Top 7 Most Quaker Bible Verses

Here are the links to our last 3 videos:

Carol

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr