Topics

QuakerSpeak tomorrow morning at 9:30: What is a Quaker?

Carol Clarke

Hello friends,
Here is the video link and zoom link for our first in the Faith and Community series QuakerSpeak discussions tomorrow morning at 9:30:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

Password: friends
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

I look forward to seeing you then,

Carol
Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr