Topics

QuakerSpeak tomorrow morning at 9:30

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
Here are the links for the video and zoom for our Quakerspeak tomorrow morning at 9:30:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

Password: friends

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning.

Carol

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr