Topics

QuakerSpeak tomorrow morning at 9:30 - The Prayer Life of Quakers

Just a reminder that tomorrow morning at 9:30 there's another QuakerSpeak zoom gathering.  We will all watch the video together on Zoom, or feel free to watch it on your own:

Here is the zoom information:

Join Friends every other Sunday morning to watch a brief QuakerSpeak video and discuss what you watched.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

Password: friends
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

Hoping to see you tomorrow morning!
Carol

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr