Topics

QuakerSpeak tomorrow at 9:30am via Zoom - Listening for God Online

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
QuakerSpeak is moving back to Sunday mornings, before Worship, every other week starting tomorrow.  I will be your new host.

Asha brought us this QuakerSpeak on April 23, but I decided to reprise it - that was 2 months ago and our experience of social distancing and remote gatherings is constantly changing over time.   Plus this is a new time for QuakerSpeak and may gather a completely different group of Friends.

Please join us tomorrow morning.  We will conclude our gathering with enough time for a short break before Meeting for Worship at 10:30.   Here is the zoom link, or you can use the link in the online calendar at Ithacamonthlymeeting.org.   The link to the video is below the zoom link.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975
Password: friends

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

Listening for God Online

Looking forward to tomorrow morning!

Carol Clarke

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr