Topics

QuakerSpeak Series on Faith and Community beginning this Sunday, 11/15 @ 9:30

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
I have found 4 QuakerSpeak videos that all address faith and community and are particularly relevant to the discussion we have begun about these topics in IMM so I have decided to announce them as a series (as suggested by Gina!).   The first will be this Sunday at 9:30.   I'll resend this with the link to the video and the zoom call tomorrow, but wanted to announce the series as a whole today.

Sunday 11/15:  What is a Quaker?

Sunday 12/6:    How to Listen for a Leading

Sunday 12/20:  Quaker Spiritual Disciplines

Sunday 1/3/21: The Top 7 Most Quaker Bible Verses

If you would like to go deeper into the topics that we are considering in our Worship Sharing about community and faith, I invite you to join us to watch these QuakerSpeak videos on these dates and spend some time in discussion of these topics.

I'm finding these videos and our discussion of them very nourishing and profound and I love sharing this!   Please join us.

Carol Clarke

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr