Topics

QuakerSpeak discussion this Sunday, 9/20 @ 9:30

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,

The QuakerSpeak video we will discuss this Sunday is 9 Core Quaker Beliefs

The zoom link is on the calendar on the IMM web page:

Select the Calendar in the top menu bar.

I will send out another reminder with the zoom link this Saturday.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Carol Clarke

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr