Topics

QuakerSpeak discussion tomorrow morning at 9:30

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
Tomorrow morning we'll have another QuakerSpeak discussion at 9:30.   Tomorrow's video is 'Making Space for Faith'

Here is a link to it:

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

Password: friends (3743637 is 'friends' translated into the numbers on a phone - will send out later clarification if this translation isn't the right numeric password)
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

This is the third video in the current series: Faith and Quakerism

1. January 17 - The Quaker Practice of Surrendering the Self-Will

2. February 7 - How to Deepen Quaker Meeting for Worship

3. February 21 - Making Space for Faith

4. March 7 - The Quaker Practice of Discernment

Here are the links to the last 2 videos in case you missed them or want to review:

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning,

Carol

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr