Topics

QuakerSpeak! at 7 PM tonight

Asha Sanaker

Greetings, F(f)riends-

Tonight is our adult religious education time focused on the QuakerSpeak! video series.

We're going to watch and discuss the latest video in the series, A Quaker Take on Liberation Theology, found at the link below.

Join us at 7 PM for viewing and discussion. The link to the Zoom meeting space can be found on the Meeting calendar:

See you soon!

Asha

The listserv is for announcements pertaining to official events of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends only. For community discussion of interests to Friends, try our groups.io list. Please send a blank email to community+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io.