Topics

Quaker Lunch on April 1 at 12 noon

Liam Murphy

There will be fellowship over lunch for Quaker men and those who don’t mind talking with them on Thursday at noon. The link is in the Meeting calendar.  I generally have not been sending out reminders …

I apologize if I was not responsive in Meeting and during announcements … it turns out that my earpiece was connected as a microphone only so I was apparently pretty deep in meditation and did not hear anyone call the end of Meeting!

For folks who are interested in such gatherings, I’d be interested in hearing from people who have attended or would like to attend about whether we should be changing the time … all suggestions welcome!

Best, Liam