Topics

Published in Friends Journal

Cai Quirk

Friends, I want to share exciting news with you!

f/Friend Allison Kirkegaard and I just co-authored an article forĀ Friends Journal! We met since the pandemic by going to the annual sessions of many Quaker Yearly Meetings (16 different ones between the two of us!), and felt led to share our young adult perspectives from visiting so many groups of Friends. Our article touches on some of the themes we noticed across many yearly meetings; themes of where communities listen to divine amongst us, and places that are growing edges, opportunities for transformation and listening more deeply.
Enjoy!

https://www.friendsjournal.org/a-witness-to-tethers-and-transformation/

To Friends everywhere, with love,
From Cai Quirk and Allison Kirkegaard, attenders of the 2020 annual sessions of:
Baltimore Yearly Meeting
Canadian Yearly Meeting
German Yearly Meeting
Great Plains Yearly Meeting
Illinois Yearly Meeting
Lake Erie Yearly Meeting
New England Yearly Meeting
New York Yearly Meeting
North Carolina Fellowship of Friends
Northern Yearly Meeting
Ohio Yearly Meeting (Conservative)
Pacific Yearly Meeting
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
Piedmont Friends Fellowship and Yearly Meeting
Sierra Cascades Yearly Meeting of Friends
Southeastern Yearly Meeting

Cai Quirk
pronouns: they/them or ey/em