Topics

Powell House Workshop: Opening to the Heart of Worship

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

I had previously promised Friends I would send out more information about this upcoming workshop by Christopher Sammond. I attended a version of this workshop through Pendle Hill on my December retreat and found it very helpful. In addition to offering guidance and practice on several methods to deepen the worship experience - in Meeting for Worship and in the rest of your life - I was very impressed with the balance Christopher seems to have struck regarding the right amount of time on Zoom. The workshop is intense without being fatiguing. I highly recommend it!

Gina