Topics

Powell House: The Lamb's War for Racial Justice

Melanie Claire Mallison

Friends:

The topic for this Powell House conference sounds timely!

Melanie-Claire

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 5:01 PM Powell House <info@...> wrote:
Coming to an online screen near you!
Register now for the following virtual workshop scheduled this coming weekend:
Saturday, November 14 (Afternoon)

Ready to lay down the noise of the world and reclaim your whole self? The pandemic, the election, suspense and danger at every turn - want to stop the spinning carousel and regain your sense of safety? This workshop is to stop the spiral of worry and restore a deep sense of deeply embodied, spirit-led and heartfelt connectedness. In each one of us, there are incredible resources for release, healing, and grounding, and I’ll show you some ways of accessing those resources – ways that have helped me and those I’ve worked with, as they rose to overcome the challenges of homelessness, abuse, neglect, and incredible emotional and physical illness. Let me help you find and bring forth the extraordinary resources within you, through our gathered presence.
Hunter Flournoy is a Quaker, healer, LGBTQ activist, breathworker, and trauma and addiction therapist with 30 years of experience learning with indigenous healers and elders across the world, and working with people from all walks of life in the places of their deepest pain and most profound growth. He offers individual sessions, retreats, and sacred journeys around the world (in gentler times). He lives in Asheville North Carolina with his husband Bradley and two adorable Boston Terriers, Bacchi and Abbi, and attends Swannanoa Valley Friends Meeting. You can find out more about him at www.hunterflournoy.com and www.spiritjourneys.com .
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THESE RETREATS:
ALSO OFFERED WEEKLY:

On Saturday Evenings: PoHo Worship at 6:00 p.m. on Zoom
Powell House | 524 Pitt Hall Road, Old Chatham, NY 12136

  About our service provider
Sent by info@... powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

--

Melanie-Claire Mallison
(home/cell) 607-280-8182

"Fortune brings in some boats that are not steered."

From “Cymbeline” by William Shakespeare