Perry City and Quaker Schisms talk tomorrow at 11am

Antonia Saxon

Ordinarily I wouldn't post an event that conflicts with IMM Meeting for Worship, but I wanted you all to know that this is happening, and that Bridget Bower is a great area Quaker history resource right next door.

From Perry City Meeting:

A reminder that, this First Day, Perry City Friends are holding an adult Religions Education session on the history of Quaker separations (with a particular emphasis on the effect on the Hector Monthly Meeting, the historic predecessor to our Meeting). At this or a following session we will also look at current separations and divisions among Friends. The session will start at the rise of meeting, i.e. 11am; bring your own lunch. All are welcome.